HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
hpprintersdriver.com is one of the hp printer support drivers download service sites for all types of HP printers directly from the Hewlett-Packard web site, This page will be explained for the HP DeskJet 1010 Driver. The types of HP printers available on this hpprintersdriver.com site are HP LaserJet, HP OfficeJet, HP AMP, HP DesignJet, HP DeskJet, HP ENVY, HP Photosmart, HP PageWide, HP Sprocket, HP Ink Tank, HP Indigo, HP Latex, HP Scitex, HP Jet Fusion, HP Color Inkjet Web Press, and HP PSC.
hpprintersdriver.com site is about HP printer and scanner starting from HP Printer reviews, HP printer features, and providing a manual or user guide from the HP Printer, and discussing ink cartridge and toner cartridge that are suitable for all types of HP printers, and on this site also features instructions on how to install HP printer drivers and instructions on how to uninstall HP printer drivers, also equipped with the universal hp print driver download facility.
This site actually focuses on the HP Printers driver software download links hp business support and about the HP printer information described above, while other features such as troubleshooting and any kind of problems with the printer, You can visit the official HP Printers website https://support.hp.com. We hope you as an HP printer customer are satisfied with our service and we try our best to provide our best services about HP Printers.
HP DeskJet 1010 Printer Review
If you need a small laser printer and often print black and white prints. The HP DeskJet 1010 has been designed to be in your mind. This unit machine will work quickly to complete your heavy work at the end of the month for accounting purposes. The HP DeskJet 1010 will handle graphics work properly if you need to add strange images to reports or presentations. Printers that can print a 7,000-page limit make this an ideal choice for individual home users or small offices.
Because the printer is black and white. It is certainly easy to install HP DeskJet 1010 toner such as HP Toner in general. These results are the average person using the printer to work before you order some toner. This machine can handle a maximum paper weight of 163 gsm. Also HP DeskJet 1010 has a place to accommodate 150 sheets of paper.
Overall this printer is easy to use and certainly can talk to your computer. Take advantage of the HP DeskJet Toolbox feature on the CD that has the additional for you to be able to see all printer configurations. Some of these include control via web browsers. Also printer manuals, diagnostic tests and Technology Enhancement Resolution to enable you to get more clarity about certain documents.
HP Printer Support for HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
This printer only uses USB connectivity. So if you use DOS, Windows 95, 98 (first edition) or NT. This printer will not work as an operating system but only detected as a parallel port.
There are several types of paper that are detrimental to the printer machine. Paper with a rough texture and conjointly paper that has been cut go into addition to paper holes should be avoided. Confine mind the transparency of special lasers should be used. For inkjet printers that ar designed for lower temperatures and may be unfree in heat transfer rollers, inflicting permanent harm to the machine.
The HP DeskJet 1010 will send the first page out within 8 seconds. And then it will continue to print 12 pages per minute afterward. The standard 600 dpi resolution makes the print always good.
Once again using the HP Toolbox. There is a cleaning facility if you begin to experience scratches or decorate on the page when printing. Just follow the instructions under ‘print quality tools’ and then ‘clear the page’ to correct this problem. 8 MB of memory is enough for this printer and will add a positive experience that causes the printer to become quality
HP DeskJet 1010 Printer Features and HP DeskJet 1010 Driver Printer Specification
|HP DeskJet 1010 Driver Printer Specification|
|Print Speed||Speed :Up to 7 ppm black, Up to 4 ppm color;|
|First Print Out Time||Black: As fast as 17 sec; Color: As fast as 24 sec|
|Duplex Printing||Manual Duplex|
|Media Size||Letter; legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No. 10 envelopes|
|Duty Cycle, Monthly||Up to 1,000 pages,Up to 50 to 200 pages|
Operating System Support for HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server
- Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6.
HP DeskJet 1010 Driver Manual
Troubleshooting Manual for HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
HP DeskJet 1010 Ink :
- HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages), HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages) , HP 61XL Black Ink Cartridge (~480 pages) , HP 61XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~330 pages)
Other Driver: HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw Driver
Ink Cartridge Installation for HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
- Heads up to the Ink cartridge access door of your HP Deskjet 1010 printer and make use of the Ink cartridge present with the printer device.
- Snap off the orange tabs and plastic materials and then insert it gently into the respective slot with the doors closed at the end.
- Carefully carry out the process using our expert guides or head for our technical support.
How to Install HP DeskJet 1010 Driver for Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Deskjet 1010 printer on your Windows computer. Do follow the below given procedure:
- Once after the completion of the initial setups and connections. Then open the browser on your windows computer.
- Open setup 1010 and select the printer model as HP Deskjet 1010 printer.
- After you choose the printer model. The web page will display before you the list of available driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer carry out the tasks well.
- Download a fitting software package that would support all the features you want for on your HP printer.
- After the software package file is downloaded, entrench the software package file on your Windows laptop.
- Follow as directed on screen and when it prompts you to select the connection type for your HP Deskjet 1010 printer to connect with the network. Sort out the option, USB cable connection and connect when prompted.
- Now, check if your HP printer name is quoted on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
How to Install HP DeskJet 1010 Driver for Mac OS
To install the driver software for your HP Deskjet 1010 printer on your MAC computer. Follow the steps explained below:
- After the HP Deskjet 1010 printer is organized consistent with the initial specifications and also the conditions, open the browser on your Mackintosh PC.
- Open setup 1010 and pick out HP Deskjet 1010 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will display a list of driver software that supports all the features for the HP Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Choose a suitable software package that would fit your printer model and download it.
- Once the browser concludes the download. Then install the driver software on your MAC computer.
- Go along as directed on the screen and when it prompts you to choose the connection type, select USB cable connection.
- Then, adhere your HP Deskjet 1010 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to connect the USB cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your HP Deskjet 1010 printer is present on that list.
HP Deskjet 1010 Wireless Setup for Windows
For an expedient setting up of wireless feature on your windows follow the below mentioned instructions;
- Carry out the wireless setup on your windows with the customary requirements like network name, network password and other details that has to be fed during the system prompt.
- Get the work done of powering up the printer device and Router. provide the suitable tune of bandwidth to the wireless network that causes the network issues when exceeded from normal.
- Interconnect the printer and other device s to the same wireless network with the help of Wireless settings options present in the printer’s home screen.
- Reach the Wireless option and make you choice in the wireless setup wizard of wireless menu, Select your network name from the display of HP Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Go on with the suitable driver installation on you Windows; opt for the connection mode as wireless in the end of installation.
HP DeskJet 1010 Wireless Setup for MAC
For an expedient setting up of wireless feature on your MAC follow the below mentioned instructions;
- Move on with the latest tech fizz in the printing functions through wireless network that comprises different components types in connecting the network and get things done.
- On HP Deskjet 1010 printer’s control panel do fingers tap on the Wireless option and touch the settings choice on the wireless screen display.
- Contravene the entrance of wireless menu with selecting wireless setup wizard and complete the instructions to connect printer to the wireless network.
- Download and install the printer software on the computer in which you wish to connect printer device. The software makes your printer perform well with the hardware you use without any lag.
- Be cautious in the proceedings and complete the setup with a document print to ensure the performance of the printer.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
- Open the control panel.
- Then select the software that will be uninstalled.
- Then click uninstall
- Follow the uninstall process until it’s finished
- Then click ok and finish.
Troubleshoot issues on HP Deskjet 1010 Printer
There are some major and common issues that often occur with the printers. While printing documents or images in order to avoid such issues we provide you troubleshooting techniques that can help you resolve the problem by yourself. Using this website you can follow the steps to resolve the problem.
Some of the common issues that occur with the printer setup are the paper jam issue, ink cartridge issue, printing issue, online issue and so on. Now let us discuss on one of the common issues.
Printer Unable to Print:
- In case the print job is stuck in queue. Then you need to cancel the documents.
- Restart your computer and try to print the document.
- If your printer turn’s OFF while printing and an error message pop up. Then it is the problem with HP Driver software.
- You will have to re-install the printer driver.
- If your printer driver is installed correctly and still the error prevails. Then check the cables that connect your printer.
- Install the printer setup with sensible cables that ar absolutely designed.
- In case while installing your driver software to your computer and you were not able to install it.
- Then Check for the firewall option on your computer.
- Remove the active firewall that blocks your software package from obtaining put in.
- Then try installing the software later.
HP Printer is Offline
Follow the steps when you face printer offline issues;
- Abscond from your printer usage for a while and leave the device at rest, strive for the connection of computer or else does a power reset.
- Detach the cords from the device when it’s on the power and connect it again to regain the power access over the device.
- Give settings an once-over to bear out the default printer set in, ensure whether setup 1010 printer device has been set as default tool and further devices been kicked out.
- Grey color check box comes into view as you move into your printer device. This stands for the offline error, right click your printer and choose the printer options for clearance of the concern.
- Set out to the firewall settings and hinder it for the time being as they might have stopped your printer from connecting the computer.
HP Printer Not Found During Installation
Follow the instructions step by step :
- Delayed with the print works due to the printer not found issue? Just power down the printer device and scrutinize you power cords and other connectors for the clear cut power support.
- Fasten down your computer device with the optimization of all the applications in succession. Later than toggle on your DeskJet 1010 Printer and computer power.
- Try removing the printer software and driver from your system and reinstall it on your computer with to ensure the successive installation of the driver that might have causing the trouble.
- Make a choice of marking HP dj1010 printer as your default printer from the control panel. Then try poring over the network connections in case of temperamental issues.
- Follow the tips and guides provided above. If the issue persists do reach us at the number displayed and leave the saddle aside.
HP DeskJet 1010 Driver Download for Windows
HP DeskJet 1010 Driver Download for Mac OS
|Drivers & Software||Size||Links|
|HP Easy Start||9.1 MB|